Alterations pic


Considering making some alterations to you home? Well you may need planning permission for a variety of development such as new building works or changes in the use of land or buildings.

However, where you do not need to apply for planning permission you may still need to apply for building regulations approval, approval to carry out works to protected trees or some other form of statutory consent which may be applicable to conservation areas or listed buildings. It is the applicant's duty to make sure that all necessary consents are in place before carrying out a development as Elite-Construction will not take any responsibility for not abiding by the local authorities.